Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Who? Me?

Helloo!

I hope you’re all doing well!
I have still exams and a lot to study but today I thought I could write something and hopefully encourage you guys.

For meany years already (actually since I can remember) I have prayed for my friends (aspecially the non-chrsitian friends) that they would get to know God. But for a while I didn’t get that God wanted to use me for this purpose. When I realised it, I had missed already some opportunities and somehow I felt a little sad because I thought that now they will never know who God is.
But I worried for no reason because the past few months I have realized that God has found new ways to get through to those old friends with whom I missed the opportunity. God put in their lives other christians that He can use. For example: a classmate from my old school is now in the same class with one of my good christian friend. And things like that.

Today I want to give to you 4 things that you need to remember:

1) I want to encourage you to let God use you. You might not know yet what God’s plan is for you but one thing you can know: God chose you to tell people the good news (that He saves). 
2) You might be scared and that’s normal but pray that God will overcome your fear. It doesn’t mean your fear is gone, it means that His will is stronger than your fear!
3) If you have missed an opportunity, remember that God always finds new ways. 
And He is not mad at you because you missed an opportunity! He understands your fears.
4) You are not alone (you are not the only christian in your environment)!!! I always thought that the only christian friend that my non-christian friends had or ever would have was me but one day I was going through a friend’s „friends“ on instagram and I found some other christians. And I realized this with a lot of my friends. So remember you are not alone. God puts other christians in your friends lives too and this means that christianity is not something that is dead but that is living with a living God!

Some verses:
• Phillipians 4:6 •
• Isaiah 41:10 •
• Joshua 1:9 •
• Matthew 20:28


#drawingskills 😂

Be blessed this week!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment