Sunday, December 24, 2017

CHRISTmas <3

Hey peeps!

I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

This year I made gifts for 4 poor people and we delivered them on Friday. I was so happy to be able to do something like this during this special period where we remember the birth of Jesus!

The gifts were gloves, warm socks, a hat, toothbrush, toothpaste, showergel, deodorant, tissues, a towel, a small towel, nut packages and some mueslibars.*


*

*


But other than that, I also backed a lot and did some fun relaxing things... 
Here is a sneekpeak :)   










And now finally, after so long waiting, the party can begin!!!

Don’t forget the reason why we celebrate: because Jesus is born!!!   John 3:16
And all these decorations, songs,... are worship to Him. With them we can show Him respect and love!


So with this all said, I wish you guys the happiest of Christmas! Enjoy!!!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment