Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wintertime and pastel colours ♡

Helloo!!

Yesterday I marked the start of the christmas period for myself by setting up my christmas tree.
That’s the best part of the year!!!
This year I chose pastel pink, silver and white as my theme coulours. It probably sounds weird to use silver and pastel pink at the same time but actually it turned out quite nice. To be precise, this is my favorite xmas tree decoration since a long time :).

And ... tomorrow the December countdown starts!!!! Awwww I‘m getting so excited ;-p!!!!!

Christmas decorations, stars, balls, always nice, fun

Christmas tree, lights, so much fun, winter, balls, stars, green, pastel, silver, white

me, christmas fun, decorating the tree and myself, yellow, pastel

Have a happy start of December <3

<3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment