Saturday, November 4, 2017

Holidays must be jolly days...

Coucou!

That was a french word for hello ;)

I’m on holiday this week so we decided to go to PARIS!!!
We had so much fun and got to see a lot of beautiful statues, landmarks and places.
Here are some pictures and they are in the order that we walked so that you get a picture of our route:

• day 1:

paris, arc de triomphe,family
- l‘Arc de Triumph -

map, paris, sunny day, tree, blue
- I loved the metro stations, they were so cute -



paris, eiffel tour, grandparents, fashion, always nice







- Tour Eiffel -



- from the Eiffeltour by night-

• day 2:


- Louxor Obelisk-


-background: Louvre, the picture that I‘m holding is a picture that a man drew of me close to Louvre. But he didn’t totaly get me right :) -





During my holiday (back at home) we did still some really fun stuff. 
One evening I made us some hot chocolate with marshmallows :) ...

... and we ate some delicious macarons from Paul backery!




Here was my holiday summed up ;)
Hope your holiday was awesome too (if you had holiday ;))!!!

Love you all <3

♡ ♡ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment