Friday, July 8, 2016

Bath bomb...

Hey!

Don't you like to take a bath once in a while? Well I do!!! 
Last weekend we went shopping and I found for € 3,99 a bath bomb. I had never tried that so I thought <I'll just buy it!>. And so I did!
Today I "honord" the bath bomb by taking a bath :-b. 
-> I just put warm wather in the bath tub, put (fake) rose leaves in the water and then dropped the bath bomb.
When I came out of the bath I still put some bodylotion on my skin and voilà, this was my home spa today!









Bath bomb

Warm water, rose leaves

[bath bomb]

There it goes...


...and it floats! *

*
*
Bodylotion

This is one way to have a nice relaxing afternoon and to get clean ;-).

If you like this post (or my other posts) or this blog just leave a comment and tell your friends! I'd love that ♡

<3<3<3

2 comments:

  1. Oujes. Ailakitölot. Juuhävöverinaisblog. Misjuu. Houptusiijuusuun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tankjuu! Misjuu tuu. Houptuu ;-)

    ReplyDelete