Monday, July 4, 2016

Arizona♡

Hi!!!

My mom bought for me an arizona bottle with a taste that I had never tried: iced tea with lemon.*
Arizona is a drink that I really suggest to you guys!!! And this one seems a really good one and the bottle is exceptionally cute.

But what could be good places to take pics?

Maybe on...

                          ...a street

                          ...grass

                          ...sand

             ...sand beside my feet

                         ...a path

     ...sand with beachguards in the background

             ...the beach

            "Waiting for a wave.

   Whoohoo, a wave came!

      I'm getting wet...

       ...and whoops, there I go!!!

      A small island just for me ;-) Here I can speak of luck! Lucky me!!!"

*
    

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment