Wednesday, June 22, 2016

F A S H I O N <3

Helloo!!!

I love clothes so I decided to blog about some of my spring/summer outfits. I buy most of my clothes at New Look, H&M and some other teenager stores. I wear almost everything with white, short converse (all stars) or sandals. Here are some outfits, but the clothes look more normal when they are on me of course and those here are not at all everything I have!!! -> not even half, I have way more ;-).

Here you see a skirt I found at New Look last weekend for €12 or something like that. And the sunglasses I found there, too, on that same day for plus/minus €8.


The parfume is from Tommy Hilfiger: Tommy Girl. It's sooo gooood!!!...

From the pants I fold up the trousers ends (or whatever you call them ;-)).
And I did the same with the sleeves of my jeans jacket.



And here is my collection of sunglasses!!! 

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment