Sunday, April 10, 2016

Dream on dreamer




Hi!

I crafteed this during the holiday. It's just a decor piece with my dreams written on small peaces of paper.
Here's how I did it:

1/  I got from downstairs a glass pot without a lid.
2/ Then I cut a piece of material (really basic), so that it was big enough to be attached on the pot.
3/  I cut small pieces of paper and wrote my dreams on them. 
4/ Then I rolled them (one by one of course) and put a small elastic around each one.
5/  I put all my dreams in the pot and attached the material on it.
6/  The last step was that I had to cut a piece of lace ribbon and bind it around the top of my pot so that the material would stay on the pot.
7/ Voila!!!

P.C.: I'm sorry for dark pictures, I just realised it when I was almost ready with my post!

<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment